To make a robot that can tread on all the terrains with ease. The most robust and adaptable robot which will complete the given task in the minimum time and with maximum score will be judged as winner. The main motto of this event is to inculcate young minds in solving the real time problems.
• Bot should not exceed 30*30*15(l*b*h) dimensions.
• A power source of greater than 12V should not be used.
• Each team should contain atleast 2 participants and a maximum of 4 members is allowed.
• Both wired and wireless bots are allowed.
• Power supply for soldering and anyother uses shall be provided only in case of emergency.
• The driving control of the bot should be done by only one person throughout the race.
• If the co-ordinator finds anyone damaging the arena,the entire team may get disqualified.
• Game points are considered in seconds.
• During the race, only one technical timeout (2 mins) is permitted for the team as complimentary.If any other timeouts required by the team extra penalty seconds will be added to their account.
• Type-1 paths cannot be skipped.
• Type-2 paths can be skipped at the cost of extra seconds being added.
• Only 2 skips are allowed to each team.
• Whoever passes maximum number of hurdles in less time are rewarded.
• Choosing a small water track benefits the team. (take a look at the score table below)
• Who ever scores least in seconds will be promoted to second round.
• Number of level 1 passed outs will be based on number of entries and shall be decided later.
• Minimum of 6 will be promoted to second round.
1. Extra timeout +30 seconds.
2. Path skip +25 seconds.
3. Any touch with the external boundary and obstacles +5, +10, +20 seconds.
4. Choosing a water track -30 seconds.
-Track will be updated soon in the Facebook page with a well defined animation.
1. The task is to cover the maximum time of flight.
2.Two trials will be given to the participants and the best of the two will be considered as Round 1 score.
3. Participants are allowed to use different rockets for this round.
1. The task is to hit the dart on the ground and score the points.
2. Two trials will be given to the participants and the best of the two will be considered as Round 2 score.
3. Participants are allowed to use different rockets for this round.
Total score = Round 1 score + Round 2 score.
A maximum of three members in a team is allowed in a team. Students from different educational institutes are allowed to make a team.
The task is to build a wired/wireless remote controlled robot which can push the ball to opponent’s arena or opponent’s goal, which may have hitting mechanism in it.
1.The soccer field is 2 m x 1.2 m.
2. Blue field is 50 cm x 50 cm.
3. Goal post is 40 cm in length and 30 cm in height.
4. Boundary of the field will be covered by 15cms high wall.
5. There are two regions in the field, green field and blue field.
6. Plastic ping pong ball will be used.
1. Bot must fit into a cube of (30 X 30 )cm at all times. It may not expand beyond these dimensions during any point of the match. Violating this will cause immediate disqualification.
2. 10% tolerance will be allowed in any one dimension.
3. A battery with the voltage rating not exceeding 12 volts is allowed. This is an on-board power supply.
4. The weight of the bot should not exceed 3 kgs(this is including battery, motors etc., except spare components and the remote to control)
5. The remote control for the bot could be a wired or a wireless one.
6. Grabbing the ball is not allowed. So, any such mechanisms are not allowed.
1. Every match is 3 minutes in the first round. The duration for the matches in the next rounds will be decided by the organizers.
2. In case of a tie, an extra time of 90 seconds will be given, the winner will be the one who first scores a goal. If no one scores a goal, another tie breaker of 90 seconds will be held. Still if no one scores, the team with more negative points will lose.
3. Match will start from the center of the field with the plastic ball kept in the red circle.
4. A goal will be considered only if the ball crosses the goal line completely.
5.Only one technical Timeout will be provided during the game play and additional timeouts may lead to deduction from the final score.
Fouls and Penalties:
1. Any kind of intentional damage to the opponent bot(s) will be considered as a foul.
2. Teams have to take care of their wirings. The wirings should be at the height of at least 30cms from the game field. Wirings shouldn’t touch the game field. If any team tries to disturb the game intentionally using wires or if wires are in contact with the arena for 5 seconds continuously penalty of -2 points will be given, and the opponent gets the ball and the game is continued from the same position.
3. None of the bots should grab the ball and hold it for more than 5secs. If it holds more than the prescribed time ball a penalty of -5 will be awarded, and the ball will be passed to opponent team and game restarts from center.
1. For every goal, 20 points will be awarded.
2. Any bot can score a goal from anywhere on the game field following all the above mentioned rules.
3. If the ball goes outside the field then opponent will start the match from that point without any timeout.
4. Finally, the winner is the team who scores more points at the end of the match. The winning team will be qualified to the next rounds
NOTE: In case of any discrepancy, organizers’ decision is final. Arguing with organizer will lead to immediate disqualification.
A team should consist of 4 members. Students from different educational institutes can form a team.
To build a Robot that can drag & push the white boxes out of the black circles & black boundary on the arena. The objective of the Robot is to score maximum points by dragging and pushing all the white cubical boxes out of the black circle & black line boundary within a given time period.
1. The Robot could be wired or wireless.
2. The dimension of the Robot should not be more than (Length=30cm, breadth=30cm).
3. Power supply of maximum 12 volts can be used.
4. Any design that causes harm to the arena would be liable for disqualification.
1. The timer starts as soon as the referee gives his signal.
2. The Robot gets 1 minute of trail run before the arena run.
3. The Robot gets 4 minutes to push and drag white boxes out of the black circles &black boundary of the arena.
4. As soon as the Robot goes out of the blank line boundary from the arena shall be marked as a negative point of -20.
5. The score for the arena run is calculated as follows.
On moving white box out of black circle
On moving white box out of the black line boundary on arena
Robot goes completely out of the black line boundary on the arena
While moving white boxes out, if Robot touches another circle
1.The bot should always start from the starting point.
2.Bot should pick the block from starting point and place the block at the specified place at a height of 7cm and return to the starting point to pick another block.
3.Only one block should be taken at once.
1.Bot should start from the starting point.
2.Bot shoud go through a pebble path.
3.It should pass through a given path.
4.Bot should pick the block from starting point and place the blocks at different height as specified in the arena.
5.Scoring is done according to the height at which the the block is placed.
1) Average score of boh the rounds will be taken to decide the winner.
2) Only one technical Timeout will be provided during the game play and additional timeouts may lead to deduction of the final score.
3)The Dimension of the block is 3cm*3cm and weights 50gm.
1. The robot could be wired or wireless.
2. The robot could expand after the starting of the event.
3. The dimension of the robot should not be more than (Length=30cm, Breath=30cm and no height limit)
4. A power supply of maximum 12 Volts can be used.
5. Any design that causes any harm to the arena would be liable for disqualification.
1. Team size is at max 4.
2. BOT SPECIFICATIONS: The bot should not exceed the dimension 300mm x 300mm at any point during the match.
3. All robots must have easily visible and controlled mobility in order to compete.
4.Weight of bot should not exceed 10kg(including all accessories).
5. Hole Size on the Arena at the extreme edges is 350mm*350mm.
1) Team should contain maximum of 3 members.
2) Any topic related to mechanical engineering.
3) Participants should send their abstracts on or before 15th February 2017.
Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Participants should write their names, college/institute, contact details and email id at the beginning of the abstract.
Submit your abstracts here: email@example.com
4) Selected candidates will be notified through e-mail.
5) 6 minutes for complete presentation and queries session.
6) Presentation should not exceed 20 slides.
7) The decision of judges and the event head is final.
To present a innovative model which will, the improvement for the existing technology or a new technology.
Sri Ramulu Naidu-9912290609
Take your shot to become the best team among the most competing teams in this agile 5-a-side football tournament. ANITS is conducting Street Football Tournament in its IGNITION 2K17 like never before in Visakhapatnam. Pass, dribble, score and let's all celebrate football through this most energetic Street football tournament and win exciting prizes.
1) 5 members a side including the goalkeeper. 1 extra player could be used for substitution.
2) Total duration of play: 20mins. Halftime: 10mins.
3) Jerseys or any t-shirt of common colour for a team.
4) Players should be of engineering colleges only (A team can have players from different colleges.)
5) Every player should submit their College ID cards.
1) Any kind of short film.
2) Duration of the film: 15-20 mins.
3) Pre- released short films are not accepted.
1) It is an online event. The photos are to be sent to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org (along with your name, contact number, college).
2) Only basic editing is allowed.
3) No logos and watermarks to be present on the photo.
4) The photo will be uploaded in our Facebook page (IGNITION 2K17) after being checked for authenticity and concepts.
5) Based on the maximum likes and certain criteria finalists will be selected.
6) The last day for like gathering will be February 19th 2017 before 5pm.
1) A team knockout tournament.
2) Three members per team.
3) Entry fee is 200 rs per team.
4) Maps will be decide by the coordinators.
5) Bring your respective smartphones and gadgets.
6) Hacked versions are not allowed.
7) Organisers decisions are final.
This program was started by IGNITION this year to reach out to the large student community, with the sole aim to inspire the youth of the nation, to think out of the box and to expand their horizons and reach the zenith of success in all the techno-management spheres. The TechRep will act as an ambassador for IGNITION 2K17 in his/her college and will have responsibilties pertaining to IGNITION 2K17 in his/her college.
IGNITION 2K17 publicity in your college, Acquiring Permissions for students in your college for participating in workshops that will be taking place on the days of IGNITION., Coordinating with college participants.
Official Certification from IGNITION 2K17. Fest T-Shirt, Exciting Goodies coupons etc.
Note: Each candidate registered for this program must bring atleast 10 students in order to become a Campus Ambassador, thereby he will recieve the above mentioned things.